Monday, October 5, 2015

Eliott and Sphero

"I played with Sphero and on the original app there was things like supply drop and missions.
Also, ninja makes Sphero look like it's off and chromo drive makes Sphero flash colors and play music. I also used the ramps with Sphero but he didn't get enough momentum to go very far.

Draw and drive is an app for Sphero it basically you can make an obstacle course and while Sphero goes it can change colors if you tell it to.

Last of all I tried macro lab another app for Sphero it basically lets you make Sphero do stuff while doing something else like change colors while flipping and spinning while flipping. 

Also, all dogs are most likely afraid of Sphero especially my dog Gracie

And that was my experience with Sphero."


No comments:

Post a Comment